Wednesday 16 April 2008

Conviction

Just heard from my Dad who popped into court today that the fool who caused our accident was convicted of driving with excess alcohol and received a 16 month driving ban plus a fine for fees.
Supposedly he handled himself very well, came over sincere and remorseful and had even written a speech that he offered to read out, however the magistrate decided to keep it between themselves. Whether or not this was a ploy to have his punishment reduced we'll never know, with his Son being in such a state after the incident I would like to think that it was 100% genuine.
I accompanied Nat to the works tonight and mucked about on some of the easier problems in my trainers, good news is my hand felt a lot better. For some strange reason my upper back didn't. I've also got an appointment at next weeks fracture clinic.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.