Monday 30 July 2007

More School Room....

Went up to the school on friday with Dave again, had a really good session, managed unamed as well as a few other things before ending up on the cressbrook board. My fingers are starting to wake up a little bit after their rest period which is nice.
Went back up there today. On entering some of the artists approached me asking if I could confirm or deny the rumour that the school had been granted a reprieve for one year. I couldn't so I sent nic a txt and waited for the answer. It came later, 1 more year, excellent news, really cheered me up and my session was really good (and amusing as I had Ben and JLS doing their best foreign accents). The tunes were good tonight as well, bitcomet is currently going crazy downloading all the stuff ben played, about time to as my DJ Shadow 2003 Essential Mix is getting a bit overplayed.
Today I managed to get up Driller Killer - Hammer Horror ending and then had a lot of really good goes on School Girl, didn't quite get it but i've never found it easy and suprised myself. Hit the pinch on too fluffy, rotated wildly and came off spectacularly. After this I moved my attention onto the cressbrook board, did a few little things, closer on Uncle Crimpy guts, did micro machines. Dave is looking good and strong on that board now, will be interesting to see what he gets up in Magic Wood. Switched to one armers to finish, 4kg assistancem, LH 5 reps RH 4, 6kg assitance the same. Did a few campus esque problems to finish. Excellent session. Better conditions after ben turned the outer radiator off, the place looked remarkably clean as well after a number of people put in some effort....Wednesday my Dad is heading down to sheffield to punter around on the grit, I reckon i'll join him but go training later in the day. I bet the tor was in good nic tonight however i'm still not ready to be taking falls onto mats outside...

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.