Tuesday 17 July 2007

COMPEX

Right, used the compex on my forearms the night of my last session and once again the following day set on:

Sport---> Active Rest ---> level 100 (thats only 10%)

Went to the works early in the afternoon to spot Nat before heading up to the School in the evening with James Blay. Vicky was up there looking strong on the rings (ring workouts look nasty). Warmed up feeling ok until the last problem, stepped off and my LH ring finger was sore to the touch, it faded, I taped, but to be honest its been on my mind ever since. Did Basic Jez, then flash it then got on Basic Ben, cruised the lock up but failed on the move to the PP hold, I couldn't shove off my right foot on the hold you press at the start, it's starting to get annoying, did the top hard move so I put the failure down to the leg. Moved on to Turd Reich, fell off on the last pinch, a damn good effort but my power was fading quickly, a few more goes on that followed by a few on Total Recoil Bradbury Finish left me knackered, did a bit on the 15 deg board and 30 then packed in for the night, reasonable session and suprisingly my body was feeling ok, it might be a bit of a placebo effect but I kind of think that the active rest may have paid off. I'll try it for a while and see how it goes...
Finger worries me, the last thing I want is another injury, it seems ok now, a tiny bit tender if I rub my nail against my A2 pulley but that could just be because i'm fiddling with it.....
Magic Wood still up in the air Should I/Shouldn't I???
Emailed Polish Dave as Ben's blog entry left me a little miffed, I waited 3 years patiently, kept it polite....

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.