Monday 9 July 2007

More climbing...

Well after the car was towed on Saturday I went back to the works to do the Brown circuit. Pulled onto the first problem and my leg didn't feel good at all but that was pretty much the only time I noticed it during the circuit. It didn't feel perfect doing big rockovers or pressing up into undercuts but I think thats due to my leg being very weak at the moment, even if it doesn't look that much smaller than my left leg. My skin was sore!
Spent sunday sorting out paperwork for the beetle, the insurance company required a lot of different docuements. Got all of them posted today, a letter I recieved told me they're treating it as a total loss. I hope they salavage some bits off it before it goes the journey but i'm not sure they will.
Today I headed back to the works a bit unsure about what to embark on next, the blue circuit seemed the logical choice but i'm not a fan of some of the more juggy holds on this circuit. Instead I opted for the blacks. The first five seemed ridiculously tweaky but after a quick rest my fingers calmed down a bit (maybe it was shock, 5 months of none crimping to little dirty crimps...), I carried on ticking most of the circuit, I think I dismissed 5 problems due to moves that just didn't seem worth it, the inevitable happened however and on one delicate slabby move I slipped and took the full length fall. Well at least its not going to be something hanging over my head any longer.
Now my skin is sore, really sore, I hope that those first 5 problems haven't tweaked anything, won't know for sure until tomorrow I guess. Might give myself a bit of a break before next session, I dont want to do any more circuits they're a bit dull and a lot of problems seem to be 'trick' problems that I doubt will really contribute much to getting strong again. Maybe a light session down the works with a bit on the comp wall and then i'm ready for the board?!?...

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.