Thursday 2 August 2007

Bad Session...

Terrible in fact, can't really work out what was wrong but I wasn't going well at all, I could blame it on the heat up there tonight but mainly I think I was lacking enthusiasm and maybe overdid it a little on monday? who knows, it happens. Dave is starting to look stronger in the finger department which is good and managed a sweaty ascent of Owlowek. Left early so not much to say. 2/10 for the session, 8/10 for the walking, did it in under 45 minutes which is good going as my calf is still a bit of a weakling. I need to find more enthusiasm for Friday (Watch: Rocky III and The real thing), considering a change of scene but usually when I go to the works instead I regret it and swear not to do it again for ages. One week until I pick Natalie up from her hols where she has been buying mountains of clothes in Florida.
Oh and the good news is the school is safe for a little longer...would say more but its over on Dobbin's blog.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.