Tuesday 7 August 2007

Early Doors.

Went up the school this morning as my folks should be here in a minute so later wasn't an option. Much cooler up there depsite the corridor being very hot. Did a few good problems on the 50, nothing of note, dave did basic ben I dropped C45, seems to be stopping me that move. Unfortunately not long after warming up I got a sharp pain in my chest (around my sternum) and it stayed there for the rest of the session and is still there now. Very uncomfortable, wonder what it is?
Moved over to the cressbrook board, failed on the last move of stuperman, and dropped the last move of uncle crimpy guts...ah well, the improvement is obvious.

1 comment:

dobbin said...

I had a pain in my chest once. Turned out I had been shot. Have a look for a entry or exit wound round a bout where the pain is.

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.