Friday 3 August 2007

Good Session!

Well I guess now I can pretty much say that last sessions poor performance was due to overdoing it the time before. Waited in all day for a package, it never came (sorry dave should of just gone earlier). Got to the school warmed up very concious of the fact that I was the only one there so needed to rest a lot (started using my phone to time 2 minute and 5 minute rest periods), warmed up over about half an hour then got on schoolgirl, first go I came off backwards on the large wooden pinch, it was very humid. 2nd go nailed it. Next up was turd reich, 1st go again I did a spectacular dismount off backwards, 2nd go latched the final block, finger stayed off the top, campus to glory. Next up was total recoil, did this first go then tried bradbury finish but didn't have enough push from my leg. Got on driller killer as i'd been struggling with the last move since I started again, did it but was shakey as hell on the last move. Moved over to the cressbrook board and tried stuperman, worked out what to do and did it to the last move but i'm not strong enough to do that rockover yet and was starting to get tired hence I deecided to stop strong so that I can train again soon rather than having a crap session next time...
Nige came in as I was leaving...Turns out red bull DOES NOT make climbing boots more sticky.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.