Friday 10 August 2007

Europe

Well Natalie got back on wednesday complete with two huge cases full of clothes. My chest has been feeling better each day and I reckon tomorrow i'm about ready to climb again. I've spent the last few days eating a lot and drinking, tonight will be no exception as i'm about to head out to the "Floody Hell" beer festival although I won't be having too much as I DO want to train tomorrow and beer makes me feel crappy.
Currently there is a tent in our main room, anchored to various pieces of furniture to hold it up (it hadn't been aired since ceuse a couple of years ago and still had a bag of half eaten Haribo inside), after two false starts to trips since the big one was cancelled it finally looks like i'll be off sometime next week for a few weeks. The plan is to hit fontainebleau and do easy stuff with Natalie so she can enjoy the sun and climbing (and I can do a bit but mostly eat cake), and then to head over to the land of magic grades to see how weak I am (or more to the point how soft the grading really is...), on the way we're going to stop off at a few places we'd like to see and maybe a quick trip through Germany on the way back...who knows.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.