Thursday 5 February 2009

Very Jerry?

Er, No.

I went back at 11 with Nat dragging behind me like some kind of wet rag. She can't handle past 10.30 now, having a proper job takes it out of her.
I knocked at the door as per earlier and as per earlier I got no answer but a lot of curtain twitching. Eventually a young ish lad came down and refused to open the door. Instead we conducted the next 5 minutes of who we were what we wanted etc. through his letterbox before I shoved my e-receipt through the letterbox. He opened up looking very confused. Genuinely so. I explained again and he started wildly sorting through a massive stack of mail at the bottom of the stairs explaining its all for previous tenants (lo and behold there was plenty of junk addressed to me), sadly no jerry book though, no little red slip either. He said he hadn't seen it and seemed 100% genuine, he took down my name/number etc. and promised to call if it showed up. My last shot is to ring the sorting office in the morning and hope it shows up. This all seems like a major ball ache that I just don't want right now. I WANT to read the book before Sunday night, little chance of that happening!
Yesterday we finalised the mortgage details as A&L lost our last proof of income. Today Nat was told that she has to be flexible and might have to work from Bradford, Solihull or Warrington. Perfect timing as ever, buy flat in Sheff, potentially need to work elsewhere. Genius.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.