Thursday 12 February 2009

Moonblog

Look like Tyler did Gecko Assis recently looking on the moonblog, as well as Kheops,


Ty Landman - Khéops 8b from ben pritchard on Vimeo.

Mortgage people have re-valued the flat lower which has restarted the whole damn process and of course the rates are now slightly worse. I'm so sick of it.

Last night I climbed well but like a fool, I didn't stop when I should have. Stopping strong wasn't on the agenda but at the end of the day my goes on a specific problem didn't progress purely due to fatigue. I'm sure that tonight's BM session will be poor but i'll try to make the most of it!

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.