Tuesday 17 February 2009

Hip Hip Hoorah

....for the climbing works!

(WTF?)

Yup, I have to say that the works, Ned and Dan have excelled themselves with the new board. I climbed on it this Saturday while it was still a work in progress and couldn't really see how it could be elevated from what it was. Well... fixing a lot of the non symmetrical holds and adding nearly everything from the Varian board that's how!



Tonight was meant to be a short session but I was climbing well so I carried on. I set a number of problems on the V-board which were instant hits with some familiar board faces. Climbing with Nacho I ended up jumping between pockets and then finally I set myself a power problem on two finger pockets and mono's. Work those weaknesses! (Joe pointed out when I was yarding on the bleaustone key-rings that if I could do that I really shouldn't be training it anymore...).

1 comment:

Ghostface said...

I'll be doing Part II in Sheffield then, excellent!

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.