Monday 16 February 2009

Agh DAMN!

Mortgages are a pain in the ass, I'm sick to death of this one already. The b*ggers keep losing my proof of income, now they've actually managed not to lose one and they're complaining as I didn't send them the whole lot. They're also refusing to accept Nats electronic copies (she doesn't get payslips anymore) so they now want all of the electronic ones and copies of her bank statements for the last year)...
Solicitors are scum. I spoke to ours today and he has yet to get Nat an examination since the crash, hasn't yet got hold of the police report and was unaware that the other party was prosecuted for drunk driving (over a year after the event). For the amount he gets paid an hour I think this shows utter imcompetence.
The weekend seemed to be lost to alcohol and far too much of it. On Sat we both climbed at the works which was suffering from condensation on the holds. Strangely the beastmaker in there felt p*ss easy and without warming up I was doing pullups on the worst slopers, maybe the condensation helps with the wood? I was flying off without warning left right and center on the resin and after a while got fed up and left. Of course due to this I needed to drown my sorrows and made myself incapable of doing anything apart from a short BM session on Sunday. I'm still to equal my best effort on back 2 repeaters.
I'm a little annoyed that the weekend before I didn't put in more effort to get out. I note dobbin has been on the ace and TBH I'm gutted I didn't get the chance as I've been climbing well and its the one thing I'm keen to do (although realistaclly I don't think it'll be this season), when was this? My work is mounting and I have a looming March deadline. This weekend coming is Nats birthday and with her family descending on us early Saturday morning I can't see when I can fit in getting out? Tomorrow I'll train and then I should deadhang on Wed but then again if people are heading out Wed maybe I shouldn't train tues?....
Oh I don't know...

1 comment:

richdraws@hotmail.com said...

Just bought my first house and can not believe that solicitors, mortgage companies and estate agents do this day in day out and are so fucking pathetic at it. The whole lot of them seemed unable to do their jobs.

On the plus side, I have a nice cellar to build in. Also having no money will force me to stay in and back 2 on the beastraper whilst singing "Jerry Moffatt is a hero" to the tune of Tina Turners seminal song.

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.