Tuesday 31 March 2009

NNFN!

Went to the tor...

warmed up thoroughly, but all of my goals were wet so I went on 'Powerhumps' with the hope of getting it so wired that 'Staminahumps' is a real possibility.

First try goes badly, I hit the crimp wrong. No worries, it happens.

I pull back on, hit the second open and carry on to the jug, easy.

Drop off from the jug in absolute agony.

Uncurling my fingers hurt like hell, I couldn't load it. I can't load it. Its f*cked!

NNFN!

3 weeks 'til trip time...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nooo...! Dude, this is not good.

Perhaps once you have rested and iced down any inflammation it may not appear to be quite so bad?

The trip is booked, so just rest up and look forward to visiting a brand new area.

God speed.

Paul Bennett said...

Its clinic night at the works tomorrow. I'll be there!

The pain isn't really any better today. Dan reckons it might be a tendon sheath and the pain will go away fairly quickly, he also instinctively told me to get to "Front 2" training...Ned reckons the same. I think I'm going to wallow in self pity until tomorrow nights inspection and see what Rick recommends...

Hope you're well?

Unknown said...

Sounds like some kind of a plan. I shall see you at the works tomoz.
Cheerio

Unknown said...

any verdict?

Paul Bennett said...

yeah... Torn cross fibres in the tendon that keeps the end of the ring finger curved when open handing.
One week off (which takes me to Tues) then start light.
Its monday now and it still hurts like hell doing day to day tasks.

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.