Wednesday 25 March 2009

Twitter

I don't have twitter so unfortunately I can't let you know instantly when my bowels decide to move however;

Paul
  • Has just realised he has been climbing for 5 days out of 8 (all on rock)
  • Has been climbing absolutely sh*t indoors for the last few weeks
  • Thinks, maybe the two are linked?
I forgot to post about the weekend before last.
It was something like this:

Sat: Go to the tor with Nat, start trying Staminaband. Make great progress and find myself two moves from the end. Fall off a few times then it got busy. Realise that I linked from the u/cuts to the end. That means I've actually got around to trying and ticking powerband.
Sun: Caley, too warm for Zoo york. Rumble around with some elder waddage and generally have a great time. Nat waltzed up otley wall amongst other things. Flash New Jerusalem and realise its not only morpho but soft as anything in its current condition.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.