Friday 13 March 2009

Testing - failing

Tues: Works, got sucked into the comp wall and quickly realised that I was still absolutely ruined from the weekend. Left with my tail between my legs, very sore knees and a new found respect (of sorts) for comp wads.

Thurs: Home board, it held but flexes a lot in one place where we had to cut the panels to 2ft x 4ft (to fit in the punto). It's hard, maybe a little too hard and the footholds are uber shit despite being resin.

Weekend plans: Unconfirmed, Caley is tempting but so too is the lime. Sat morning poor weather, Sunday is looking like the better day. I'm exhausted from a rather full on week of pulling my finger out and presentations left right and center. Pill box wall is also strangely tempting.

Injuries: I have a crush mid way up my middle finger on my LH. I'm sure its from that brown pocket problem at the works. It's not stopping me but I've learnt to be wary of niggles like this.
My weird hand strain is still here from Christmas but is less of an issue.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.