Sunday 14 October 2007

Superset

Taken from http://climbingworks.blogspot.com:


Truely Worrying....

My finger has finally stopped being swollen and irritating, I feel like I could start climbing again lightly but can't really decide if its just going to flare back up again and I should give it more time?

I decided to split my gym workout as well, instead of having one body destroying session every other day I now have two' superset' sessions on alternate days. Takes a lot of effort to be arsed to go to the gym compared to the board etc.

Committed premier tonight at the works, I think Nat and I will probably go as I doubt i'll buy the DVD, hopefully it doesn't play too much on the danger side of headpointing too much or it might become tedious, the various voice overs on the trailer seem to.

oh, just to show how on the ball Sheffield Uni are: Yesterday I recieved an offer letter after starting 2/3 weeks ago....

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.