Friday 22 May 2009

Works?

I was at the works tonight, the session went OK but was quite frustrating. The fingers spent the whole session taped together and I felt little in the way of pain, BUT, I spent most of the session giving up. Half way up things and sometimes before even pulling on. I've become aware that my thoughts at the end of the last session that I might be able to try relatively hard were not accurate. For some reason I can't crimp hard, a bony little problem had my pants down today I just knew it was going to hurt so had to admit defeat. Sessions like this are frustrating but that's the nature of the game I guess when you're injured? Improvement is slow but that's to be expected.
Next time I'm at the supermarket I'm buying a bumper pack of washing up liquid to mix up some Varian ice packs.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.