Thursday 21 May 2009

Shiny!

Well my birthday present arrived today... just as i was going out!

Here it is:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I've just spent a while getting it set up how I like it and removing all the manufacturers crap.

Today on the tram I watched as a disabled man in an electric wheel chair drove over the foot of a blind man and then remark that it was his fault for not getting out of the way! Jeez, the guy is stood still and f*cking blind, I couldn't believe it. Is it naive of me to think that wheelchair bloke might be more sympathetic towards another disabled person than the average joe? What a twat.

2 comments:

Fiend said...

Looks small, what is it??

Paul Bennett said...

Acer AOD150 6-cell

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.