Friday 26 September 2008

DEADLIFT!

Well I managed to hit the gym yesterday. It was rushed but it went well. I managed a goal of mine:

100Kg deadlift.

Now according to exrx that puts me at Intermediate level, Advanced is 145 kg and elite 185 kg (for my weight) so its nothing special but I'm pretty psyched as I know I can improve this fairly rapidly.
The strength tables show my other goal of a 100 kg bench to be completely ludicrous as it's classed as elite which:

'Refers specifically to athletes competing in strength sports. Less than 1% of the weight training population will attain this level. '

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.