Sunday 4 March 2007

Meat Head

At the end of last week I managed to rejoin Greens gym in town and I finally got back to doing some exercise on Friday and again today. Weights feel a little soulless compared to climbing but about half way into the first session I was getting a bit more psyched. I also managed to get on a recumbent bike for 30 mins, it was on the lowest setting so had no real aerobic benefit however it was mainly just to encourage a bit more movement out of my ankle.
The day after the session I had some serious muscle soreness (why is it always your chest?), which made it hard to put any load down through my crutch. Today the session seemed a lot harder but I’m sure my body will adjust soon.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.