Sunday 25 March 2007

Free Friends Friday

The gym sent me an offer that allowed me to take a mate along this Friday, usually I ignore this stuff but this time I took advantage and got James down for a session.
It’s the first time ever a weights session has been as enjoyable as a climbing one, he pushed me to do so much more than usual and it turned into a monster session, with at least an hour being spent on the Smith machine alone.

On Saturday I woke up with an understandably sore chest. How come its always the chest that hurts and nothing else?

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.