Wednesday 11 June 2008

Man Flu and Literature Review

Not a lot to report really, Sunday evening I developed a sore throat, Monday it was blocked Sinuses, Tues I felt like utter sh*t and today I'm feeling a little better than Monday. Obviously due to Dobbin's Man Flu today's climbing was called off. Its a shame as I've got to work like a dog until Friday in order to produce a literature review in under a week. Its strange that you have to do things in a prescribed order, my project is very involved with understanding the CFD, meshing etc. the literature stems from first principles and is therefore not as relevant as in other areas. It has to be done though so tomorrow will be a hellish day/night, I can't really see a lack of sleep doing anything but harm so the weekend will probably be ruined.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.