Friday 25 January 2008

Wasted Session?

I've had a fairly unproductive week, my current simulations take around 4 days to run, I set it away last Friday at 5pm and someone did a system update about 10 hours later. Great! So, instead of having results midway through this week I had to wait until tonight, tomorrow realistically before I can do any analysis, research using fluent is painfully slow.

I had another board session tonight, the plan was to concentrate on powerful moves as my arms, lock etc. feel pretty weak. My fingers feel freakishly strong but also very unhealthy. As usual though I got distracted and got involved with some fingery problems, the usual suspects where on the list with a crack at Stuey and snot, both of which I had a surprisingly good go on. I pulled on to the white problem on the 30' board for the first time ever and surprised myself by getting to 4a (or is it 4?), I held it for a brief moment before coming off, the only move remaining is hard and the small crimp you use to rock over midway through the problem left my skin screaming. I ended it at one go. Nige was up(nursing an injury), we both ended up trying the same things. At the end my skin tore away from my nail, I hate it when it does that as crimping is uncomfortable for ages until it heals properly.
I noted that Keith had put one of my problems down to 7c+ therefore I resorted to childish name calling. Maybe it is 7c+, but I seriously doubt it, Turd Reich etc are paths in comparison (Not to mention Total Recoil Bradbury Finish ;) )

It turns out that the comment re: My Protein weren't from Dylan (was it YOU?), I can't for the life of me think who has that kind of knowledge about supplements, slightly freaky, anyway Joe and Vicky seem psyched and I can't wait to get something other than this Chocolate Cyclone that I've just (re)started using. I've also tried to increase the amount of calories I take in daily as I don't think I'm getting enough to aid recovery, I'm also upping the amount of protein. Changing your diet is pretty tricky, its just far too easy to reach for the usual sandwich etc. at lunch time (not to mention a hell of a lot cheaper). I think diet is probably something that gets neglected by a lot of people. On that note; I'm always amazed by the people who I see (well when I was in frame) flogging themselves on a treadmill (daily) that are still really fat, what do these people put in their mouth to maintain that bodyweight?

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.