Monday 24 September 2007

Too Fluffy...

Weather was rubbish today so the planned trip to woodwell was cancelled. Instead I went up the school again, warmed up well, it was quite cold. Got straight on stuey 5, 1st go held the crux swing, campussed up touched the blue hold but didn't quite have the height, this happened a load more times as below, failing on the campus move every time, just. Damn.



Eventually my goes got a bit worse so I sacked it off and did a pinch problem that I put up a few sessions agi, its really good although I haven't a clue how hard it is, I need someone else to get on it but its really good.
After that I tried a few things including Perky Pinky, damn those first two moves are hard. After a bit of channel surfing I got on Too Fluffy... First go my foot popped annoyingly, second go I had it which was good as its the first time i've done it since getting back up there...
A debate on UKB is once again stressing me, R-man and the omnipotent Polish Dave have been going to Craig David despite the access situation. Remarkably a large amount of people seem to think it's ok? Seems a little short sighted to me but anyhow i've had my bit say and will leave it at that.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.