Friday 21 September 2007

Be Like Water My Friend...

Last nights session went well, conditions were poor so I only gave stuey a couple of goes. Did a nice new problem at around 7b-c ish and then sat down underneath Basic Doyle, turned to Lee and said "I won't do this", "just want to check how my fingers are feeling", two (relatively) good start holds, right hand up to the tiny edge, left foot as high as possible on the kick board, pull to the wooden crimp for LH, tension and get right foot onto the first little spike, snatch the yellow, take feet off, put left foot stupidly high on the little edge, Left hand up to Push It, feet swing off, by this time I was cursing not having bothered to put dragons on, rh green edge, feet off yet again, left hand c45, top....Psyched. I guess now I can stop winging about my fingers being behind the rest of me, its just my core thats lagging now. Bring on the swings on THE pinch...

Finished with weights so unsuprisingly I feel sore today....

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.