Thursday 16 April 2009

Works

A phone call from Tideswell suggested that I give the tor a miss last night. Instead, unwillingly I might add, I climbed at the works. The finger felt fine ish but then again I avoided using it. Most of the comp wall problems went down with me having to use front 2 in quite a few holds to avoid risking further injury. I've still got the yellow problem through the roof to do, I simply can't read (nor climb) volumes. To be honest the current set of comp problems seem exactly the opposite of the last set, maybe a little too opposite? However, despite this, the red circuit is great! I managed to do my undercut board problem as well. Its not hard but I am injured.

Plus, of course, BRUCE is amazing! A remake of the Cordless T-shirt is long overdue.



Afterwards Nat, James, Dense and I went to Zeugma's to top up on protein. Mmmm.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.