Wednesday 19 November 2008

Long live the FOUNDRY!

I've given up with the Works, the recent set of comp problems is a new low even by their standards.
So last night, idiotically or not, Nat went to her wall whilst I headed to mine. The company was good and the wave was great. After what was probably a decent session already I managed to coax everyone else to the board and session part II commenced. I had a plan; instead of come back on my lonesome and figure out all the problems myself, I'd try everything and anything anyone would try. That way securing a good repetoire of problems to try that did NOT suit my style. This worked well and it was only when my forearms started aching that I realised the time, Malc wouldn't be happy but I certainly was.

Long live the FOUNDRY!

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.