Monday 10 December 2007

Rounds 2 & 3

Wednesday came and it was time for round 2 of the rings, Dave Mason was psyched as well so that made 3 of us. Round 2 started wasn't looking good right from the off, my lower back was still absolutely trashed and my form was all over the place. I got majorly mocked my Vicky for my lack of core and my efforts at doing L-sits, and then later for my inflexibility. Dave and I dispatched our first muscle ups after a long discussion about what constitutes the 'false grip', everyone believing that they knew best until I produced a video of some beast from crossfit.com .
Friday came and i still wasn't ready to go back to climbing, dave lee and I however were all psyched for rings. At this stage my body was starting to react slightly better to the rings, it didn't ache anywhere near as much and my form was improving with each exercise. 2 minutes of stretching vastly improved my flexibility and hence the length of time I could do L-sits for. Dave crushed a load of muscle ups.
During the weekend I visited my family up north, we had a meal out on the saturday somewhere posh that gave Nat a chance to wear a stupidly priced dress she recently acquired. Hatton lost, didn't watch it. This morning (the day of round 4) I awoke with a headache, snuffly nose and a sore throat, bugger. I am no supping masses of lemsip whilst cursing my computer that froze about 15minutes after I left it working away on Friday night. My supervisor is still away.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.