Thursday 13 December 2007

My turn for Man Flu!


Last night it was once again time for the rings, I was feeling pretty ropey but didn't really realise how ill I was until I started doing skin the cats, being inverted with blocked sinuses and unable to breath through my mouth (too much gurning going on) I felt like I was about to explode. This pretty much set the tone for the rest of the evening. I cut the number of sets after about midway through the workout and failed on muscle ups. After this I went home and sulked. I reckon I caught it from dobbins bright yellow cod piece ('Banana Guard') that I currently have kicking around the flat.
Natalie was away the other night for work. I was pretty bored so started mucking around with tutorials on the Gimp (photshop alternative), I started mucking around with tilt shift effects that make real things look like models (maybe the gimp is an appropriate name?), anway I think I did a pretty good job with a picture of my mini, will post at a later date. Here's an example:

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.