Wednesday 28 February 2007

Vicarious Climbing

Last night I headed down the works for the second time. The place was busy as per usual, and so there were plenty of people to watch. I don't think it will be an overly long time before I start really missing being able to climb. It was good to see people again. Ned was looking strong as per usual, hope that translates to a set of good performances in the upcoming comps.

Its become apparent over the last few feeks just how much time I do spend climbing or training for climbing, I'm still not sure what to do with the time, people keep hinting I could work really hard on my course but it's all group work from now on and the effort seems to be diluted within a group situation and in the end feels worthless.
I managed to crank out a couple of sets of pull ups and a few one armers although I felt significantly weaker. Hopefully this week I can join the gym or do something rather than just eat!

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.