Monday 12 January 2009

Resolve

I don't do new years resolutions but these are my aims for 2009:

  • Enjoy my climbing
  • Re-learn how trad shizzle works
  • Stretch
  • Deadhang
  • Re-build the school
  • Go to Switzerland
  • Go to the Frankenjura
  • Go to Wales
  • Stay in on the 2nd of Feb

last but not least:
  • Stay out of petty conflicts
Saturday I went back to Eastwood with Jon, it was bitter. Far far too bitter for what we'd come for. Nat came along and climbed well and Fi was working the traverse. It looks a goer!
Sunday I did boring chores including finalising our Mortgage application (Gulp!) and didn't leave enough time for the planned board session. Therefore, today I had a short and sharp session at the Foundry with Dylan. I climbed well although wasn't at all psyched, my hand hurt warming up and on a spikey guppy but thats about it. Tomorrow, Pritch, Jon and I are back out.
My work IS suffering.
Annoyingly my SD card seems to be f*cked so I must await one from memory bits before I can use my new toy.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.