Friday 16 January 2009

A grand day out

The other day was great, good company, good climbing and for a nice change good form!

I was happy and thus, stopped at Waitrose to take full advantage of their beer selection on the way home:



I think before Christmas I seriously worried Dr Pinch with a booze conversation...

I feel fairly psyched towards having a look at Fat Slapper sometime with Jon and an inspiring DMM poster of Ben Bransby high up on Cornelius (spotted by the one and only unclesomebody) has also caught my attention, although TBH my leg mightn't like that fall. God knows if i'll actually get around to either of these routes as my attention is easily swayed.



Today the weather looked poor so I stayed in. I spent the whole day wishing I'd gone out. I didn't get a lot done that was worthwhile so I might as well have chanced it. Tomorrow I hope the weather picks up a little because lets face it, I'm not going to get a lot done until I get out again. The psych is killing me...well, killing my work.

I happened to be at the Works this evening (more volumes have been added to volumes!) picking up some kit from James. It was "clinic" night so Rick had a quick look over my hand, he seems to think its not the joint and that i've strained one of the small muscles in that region of the hand. Vigorous massage to the area for 3-5 minutes daily for about a week should see an improvement he reckons. After he'd done so the pain went away completely for a good few hours.

1 comment:

bonjoy said...

I've been down with some hideous lurgy for the last day or so couldn't have got out today. Hoping i'll feel better tomorrow, but might not be up to the task in hand. Still keen to go back mon/tues either way.

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.