Saturday 24 January 2009

Beasted, Mossatrocity...

I'm not sure if i'll get chance to write a detailed blog account for the weekend so here it is in piccies. On arrival Richdraws crushed to the top of Mossatrocity. I didn't get on too well with it, by my 3rd go I had two bleeding tips and 3 flappers!
A Bonjoy sequence was shown to me by Mawson which made the start a lot less spanned but as you can see its still stretched! Much adjusting when stretched out like this leads to a lot of pain!

Mossatrocity, 7C Grindleford.



Less spanned sequence for the start of Mossatrocity, 7C Grindleford.



Kind to the skin? I think NOT!


They look worse today, a lot worse. My best effort ended with one move to go (twice). I still haven't done this move which is a little frustrating as if it was done in overlapping halves I would be psyched to get back to it. As it is my hands aren't so keen.

View from the Plantation on arrival (playing with my new camera!)

Nat by the band landing trav. Minutes before falling down the hole.

Nats foot popped on the starting hold and she slid down between the boulders completely, very funny to watch but the look on her face afterwards told me my laughing wasn't helpful.

2 comments:

Fiend said...

ROFL @ the picture of Nat before falling down the hole. You really needed a picture of her after falling down... Good beanie too.

richdraws@hotmail.com said...

I cant believe the mess you made of your mitts....

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.