Saturday 17 November 2007

Better late than never!

Well I havent posted in ages as i'm useless, i'm getting quite psyched for my phd stuff which is good news as I am going to be doing it for roughly 3 more years. I managed to output a colourful animation after about a weeks worth of effort on a 2d simulation, all of my main work will be 3d and requires stupid processing power. Douglas (one of the other blokes in the office) currently has the computer I will be using, it is UBER powerful.

It's too long ago to remember specifics about my climbing/training. Basically last week I did stuey first go on the monday, did it again on the wed and the thursday. I did the same with my circuit and ticked off snot earlier this week (putting on dragons made it a lot easier rather than floppy anasazi's). I was psyched to get out today as the weather looks top but instead Nat and I did loads of stuff that really needed sorting. She's taken 3 days off around next weekend and we're off to Font. I am absoloutely psyched out of my mind as my finger feels ok (touch wood) and I think i'm almost as strong as i've ever been! The list of things I want to tick is fairly long and far too hard, i'll be happy to tick just one off.
Nat and I have been questing around to try and find some fem boots for her that fit better than jackie's second hand stinky wasabi's to no avail, the only boots that seem to fit are rockette's and I don't really think they'll be at all useful for the level she's currently at.
I'm going to point her at the Marie Rose and see how she does.
I might go out tomorrow, I need to open my account on inertia real trav in a proper way last time it was just way too hot and I knew that before even putting on my boots, however its worth popping over there just for the roads (not the A5 and the donut van that hides around bends!!!), Top Gear missed that road i'm afraid.
Bad news about foley, I hope he has a speedy recovery...
Oh - and thanks to dobbin I have now found THE BLOG OF NED, and confirmed that keith's blog IS keiths blog (incidentally keith, doyle and mawson might also be out in font next weekend)...

Dobbin if you're reading this, the crux crimp on Basic Knitwear is deteriorating fast! I taped over it but it needs some TLC, i'll probably not be up there in a while...Maybe a decent scew on replacement to use for your foot? what'ya reckon?

1 comment:

dobbin said...

I am still here! I could replace it with a flat screw on - problem might get a bit harder then. If I remember I will take my drill up tonight.

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.