Monday 22 February 2010

Man Flu

This weekend has been a bit of an anti climax. It was Nats birthday on Sunday and we'd found a cracking deal on a fancy hotel over in Manchester. However, she woke up ill and it just didn't seem worth blowing the cash on a fancy room in which to feel crap. Not a problem, she was feeling all better this morning (she'd booked the day off). However, I awoke all Man Flu'd up so today has been spent feeling rubbish and trying to get a sensible answer out of the management company about how the hell I park anything other than my Punto in my darn space (which it currently seems that I can't?), finding the cheapest company that'll insure us for the next year (harder than it sounds!) and booking the car in for an MOT. What fun!
I'm fairly certain working is bad for you. On the trip it took Nat 2 months to lose the 'tired eyes' look. It took under 2 weeks for them to return. She's been ill twice in 6 weeks and I've been the same.
At least daytime TV is some what enriched with the presence of the Winter Olympics.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.