Wednesday 3 June 2009

Beta and Pain!

The blogging will likely be short for the next few weeks. The To-do list is huge and getting bigger by the hour so I think its going to eat all my free time. I'll pick the van up on Sat from Chester and then set about fixing a few things that I think it needs, then re-MOT it as otherwise it'll run out midway through the trip.

Tonight I bumped into the climbing shire horse that is Uncle, he claimed he was weak. He didn't look it from where I was standing. Tonight was a good night, not only for the banter but tonight was the first session I climbed without tape and left with my skin hurting and nothing else. Ice now, just in case.

I'm currently trying to extract trip beta from as many people as possible, if you've got anything you feel might be useful, please don't be shy!

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.