Friday 5 December 2008

Grit, is it really worth it?

The other day was a real let down. Dave, Katherine, Vic's, Nacho and myself arrived at a locked plantation car park shortly to find out that everything was suffering from run off. Burbage West wasn't much better so after moping around Dave and I went back to Sheffield via the Broomhill friary.
In the evening I climbed like a donkey, I'd resurrected my old boots and my feet were skidding all over the place. TBH looking back the session wasn't terrible but there were plenty of signs telling me to stop and go home. I ignored these but had a laugh nonetheless with Andy H reminding us of some of the classic feature and disc problems on the wave.
Just found this on the Climbing Acadmeys Blog:

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.