Monday 7 May 2007

Time for another blog update!

Ok... Friday night was Sarah's birthday party so I headed out for a few drinks, intending to head back home before too late as my parents were heading down on Saturday morning. This didn't happen however I ended up having a good night out at leadmill which wasn't too much hassle considering how drunk I was and the fact that my leg still has its scaffolding attatched.
My parents arrived on Saturday morning to find Natalie and I feeling pretty crappy. We spent the whole day looking around the European Market thing that was on in town, if I hadn't of been feeling so rough some of the food looked really nice! After this we headed out for a meal to celebrate my birthday. Showed Mum and Dad over the beetle and it was approved of, although they'll have to wait for a ride out in it until my leg is better.

Today I came across an interesting bit of chat about the bug:

"I'll always remember when we were driving the vdubs in convoy along the North Circ to one of the summer shows and JK made a B line for us in his Merc 300SL cabrio to pay homage"

supposedly he declined a straight swap...

Found another couple of good videos (check it out at around 1:45s, the bike can't keep up!)





Back to the hospital on thursday, hope this time they loosen the frame, then its just a matter of time.

No comments:

Please disregard anything you read on this page. It's all just random thoughts and opinions based on very little. Therefore it's not worth getting upset about. In fact; just don't bother reading it, it'd make life easier for everyone involved.